Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Plus-Size Consignment- Right Here on this Blog!

I've been trying to find a good plus-size consignment store where I live. I've found a few, but it seems they mostly cater to an older crowd. So, I've decided to try to sell some of my clothes here on the blog! I also hope to encourage all of you to sell your clothes on here as well!

Here's how it works:

I'll list an item as a post. Each item will have a number, as well as all of the item's stats.

If you're interested in an item, just EMAIL ME the item number(s), I'll put everything together for you, and send you an invoice through Paypal. At this time, I can only accept payments through Paypal.

If YOU want to sell items on this site, you can do so FOR FREE! I'll be creating a listing form that you just need to fill out, along with YOUR contact info, so interested buyers can email you once they fnd a item they like. :)

I'll be posting more on thisas we go along. I'll also have a separate page where you can find all the info you need, all in one place!

Thanks, and Happy Browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment