Monday, March 7, 2011

Igigi- Plus Size Fashion



So, while looking around on the web, I came across this site- Igigi. I'd never heard of them before, so I took a look around.

Not the cheapest, but their clothes are GORGEOUS! Not to mention their plus size models are actually plus-sized- and gorgeous.

Check them out here. I'll  be keeping an eye out for some coupons for these guys, cuz I know I really want to score some of their clothes. They have some GREAT retro/vintage looking pieces.

From their site:

IGIGI specializes in sexy and sophisticated plus size clothing, with an emphasis on plus size formal wearplus size wedding gowns and plus size dresses and plus size separates. We believe that words like "ample," "opulent," "curvaceous," and "voluptuous" should be mainstays in the fashion dictionary. It is important to accentuate and celebrate the beauty and sensuality of the female figure rather than cover it up with piles of fabric.


LOVE IT!

Anyone bought from them before? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I am now following you from MBC!

    You can find me here~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete